Sunday, November 11, 2012

My birthday nails

Hey dolls!!
 
Since tomorrow is my 25th birthday I just had to do some birthday nails tonight even thou im not doing much tomorrow for my birthday tomorrow as I'm celebrating it next weekend :) I really should be catching up on my fall challenge thou since im 2 weeks behind but this had to come first hehe.
 
I decided to do 5 different designs using an array of polishes. So ill tell ya what I used for each finger.
 
Thumb: CG Dance Baby, CG Hey Sailor, CG Fuchsia Fanatic, CG Sweet Hook, Billie French White, CG Sunshine Pop, CG Gaga For Green, CG Electric Beat, and CG Pink Plumeria
 
Pointer: Barry M Nude, Orly Winter Wonderland, Kleancolor Sugar Coat, CG Sunshine Pop and a Black Stripe Rite.
 
Middle: Billie French White, CG Dance Baby,CG Hey Sailor, CG Fuchsia Fanatic, CG Sweet Hook,CG Sunshine Pop, CG Gaga For Green, CG Electric Beat, and CG Pink Plumeria.
 
Ring: Barry M Nude, CG Electric Beat,  CG Gaga For Green, CG Pink Plumeria, and Stripe Rite in Black, Yellow and Orange.
 
Pinkie: Elemental Styles Actin-ium My Age, Billie French White, and a Gold and Black Stripe Rites.
 
 
I really like the way this turned out!!!! Definatly screams birthday to me hehe. Look forward to another birthday manicure next Saturday!!!!

2 comments: