Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Into Autumn: Favorite Sweater

Hey lovelies!!!!!
 
Hope you all are having a great week!!! Ive received more awesome nail mail that ill show you over the next few days with some swatches of some of the colors. I got some new great indies and a gold top coat!!!!
 
But for today I have a fall challenge for you guys. Today is your favorite sweater. I had a hard time with this one and ended up really wanting to wear some holo polishes so I did a holo stripe sweater on one hand. and on the other is a holo french manicure that looks like a banded sweater.
 
The silver I used was Make-up Store Greta, it took 3 coats to be fully opaque but that was without a proper Aqua base. The blue is Depend Denim Blue, which only took 1 coat over top of Gretta. I used striping tape to help make the lines :)
 
 
I couldn't believe how holo Greta was even in the shade. Its absolutly insane and I cant wait to try it out on a sunny day to see its true beauty!!!!!

Now if you want to see more awesome manicures, head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

2 comments: