Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Minis

Hey dolls!!!

Here is day 2 of the OPI mini collection, and today we have Pirates of the Caribbean!!!! I dont know about you guys but I totally loved that movie, who cant love Jack Sparrow?? But this is one collection I never bought a polish from and after getting my hands on this mini set im not to sure why...
 
 
I was sooo excited for that pink and purple!!! The colors are sooo dusty its amazing!!!!
 
 
Left to right:
 
Stranger Tides - Is a dusty mint green, 4 coats
Sparrow me the Drama - Is a grey based purple, 3 coats
Planks a Lot - A dusty pink , 3 coats
Skull & Crossbones - A greenish grey, 4 coats
 
I love the colors of these I just wish the formula was a bit better, the end 3 were really streaky adn that's why they need 4 caots. if they'd take less coats id totally be in love with this entire collection. But i must say that pink and purple are amazing!!! And im soo glad I now own them!!!
 
Tomorrow look forward for the Burlesque minis!!!!
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment