Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall into Autumn: Halloween

Hey dolls!!!
 
Its the end of the week again!!!! Tomorrow is my last day at my current store and its quiet sad, ill miss my girls, but im also really excited for whats ahead. I was nice yesterday and decided to bake the girls cupcakes before I left. So I made them Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter chips. Topped with Peanut Butter icing with chocolate chips on it. They are delicious!!!
 
But enough about cupcakes and onto some nails. Today I have the Halloween challenge for you. I think this is my first post using my light box. I need to get a new light that doesn't make my skin look orange, and will get me a bit more light but its getting there :)
 
So for the Halloween mani I decided to use 5 different colors, with 5 different glitter, and different stamps on each.
 
Thumb : China Glaze Pelican Grey, Nubar Black Polka Dots, Plate OB26
Pointer: China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, Franken - Zombie Rot, Plate OB26
Middle: Julep Anne, Cult Nails Seduction, Yellow Stripe Rite,  Plate BM-305
Ring: Sally Girl Banana, Franken - Witches Brew, Plate BM-301
Pinkie: China Glaze Orange You Hot, Franken - Sweets N' Treats, Plate BM-305



Now if you want to see more awesome manicures, head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment