Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall into Autumn: Pumpkins

Hey dolls!!!
 
Hope your week has been going good!!! Ive been going crazy since the vacation between interviews for my new store and home life, but I have made time to do my nails just havent had time to blog :(
I have 2 challenge manis to blog about, some epic nail mail as its my month in my birthday group, and some new pretties :)
 
So today I have for you the first challenge post, pumpkins!!!
 
I had so much hopes for this manicure, it just didnt turn out as good as in my head. I loved Neverlands Nails creepy scratch nail art that I thought it would be the prefect technique for the base of the pumpkin. I started out with 2 coats of OPI Candle light, then did one coat of OPI Hi Pumpkin followed with 1 coat of Essence Wake Up. I think when I did the scratch card I pulled too hard as it went right down to the bare nail :(
 
I then used a bright green and a darker green stripe right for the leaves, but I used a base of white for them to make them pop more.

 
Now if you want to see more awesome manicures, head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment