Friday, October 12, 2012

China Glaze Bohemians

Hello Lovelies!!!
 
Hope you all are having a great week, I know I probably am lol.
 
Today's I have the remaining 2 China Glaze Bohemian polishes to show you. A while ago I bought the first 4 adn swatched them, and the other day when they went on reduced at my work I picked up the last two.
 
Swanky Silk is a soft golden/taupe duo chrome. I love how neutral this color is but also how shinny and shimmery it looks. For this swatch I used 2 coats, it is a bit streaky thou which im not a fan of.
 
 
Overall thou im really glad I got this color, I can see this being great if you need something not so flashy but still with a little pizzazz!!
 
Rare & Radiant is a dupe of many colors. Its a gold/green duo chrome. I normally dont like golds on me, but this one I kinda do. Its probably the green hue that makes me like it more. Definatly great for the fall thou.
 
 
Again for this I used 2 coats which I think works perfect. Ill have to do a comparison to the OPI color this is similar to as I own both of them :)
 
Anyway thou dolls, I'll be back tomorrow with a new post :) Have a great weekend!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment