Monday, September 3, 2012

Beginning of the Fall Into Autumn Challenge!

Hello lovelies!!!!

I have started yet another challenge. Its with the same group of ladies that I did "April Showers Bring May Flowers" and "Lazy Days of Summer" challenges. This time around its called "Fall Into Autumn". This this we are doing one per week, so I'm less likely to fall behind this time ;)
The challenges are as follows.


So I decided to do Back to School tonight as tomorrow is the first day of school for the kids around here, and as usual I decided to do each nail something different :)

First I thought Id show you all the polishes I used for this as its alot then after the manicure Ill tell you which I used for each finger. I must say I think I nail'ed this challenge!!!!

 

 
Now for my school inspired nail art :)
 
 
Thumb: Chalk board with E=MC2 written on it - Base is 2 coats of CG Stone Cold,
I then did the writing with a White Stripe Rite
 
Pointer: Lined piece of paper - Base is 2 coats of Billie French White,
used a Red and Blue Stripe Rite for the lines.
 
Middle: Blue Crayon - Base is 2 coats of Nails Inc Baker Street, the white to form the tip is a
White Stripe Rite, and the Black is Finger Paints Stripper in Ch-art-coal Black.
 
Ring: School pencil - Base was 2 coats of OPI If You Moust You Moust for the eraser.
The pencil is 1 coat of Sally Girl Orange, with lines done by a Copper Stripe Rite.
The metal is 1 coat of OPI Number One Nemesis, with lines done by a Silver Stripe Rite.
 
Pinkie: School ruler - Base is 2 coats of CG Sunshine Pop.
The measurements were drawn on with Finger Paints Stripper in Ch-art-coal Black.
 
Now if you want to see more awesome manicures,  head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. You can definitely say you nailed it! It's like every aspect that has been picked out so far united in one single mani. Very colorful!

    ReplyDelete