Sunday, August 26, 2012

True Blood

Hey dolls, hope you all had a great weekend!!! Mine was really relaxing up north. Got to see a cute little town Ive never been to, lay by the lake and watch a family of deer outside the dining room window. There were 4 adults and 2 babies and they were absolutly adorable!!!! Ill post a few pics at the end of them. Sorry for the bad quality as it was through the window and they kept moving around all over the place, ha ha.
 
So for tonight's manicure I decided to do a True Blood one since the 5th season ends today. I'm very sad as im a huge True Blood fan, read all the books and seen all the episodes. So I figured it be very fitting. Since each finger is different ill tell you what I used on each finger after the picture :)
 
 
Thumb : Base is 2 coats of China Glaze Stone Cold, then I hand wrote True with Finger Paints Hip Hip Hue-ray Striper, and Blood with a Red Stripe Rite.
 
Pointer: Base is 2 coats of Essence Color & Go in Nude It, then I used a Red Stripe Rite
 to draw on the blood.
 
Middle: Base is 2 coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl, I stamped on the fangs/lips with plate OB26 and Konad White. I then filled in the lips with a Red Stripe Rite.
 
Ring: Base is 2 coats of China Glaze Stone Cold, I then sponged on China Glaze Hey Sailor and a bit of  Red Stripe Rite on the tips.
 
Pinkie: Base is 2 coats of Billie French White, I then used an old brush and splattered on China Glaze Hey Sailor and Orly Liquid Vinyl. Was my first time splattering polish :)
 
I really love the way this turned out. I definatly think it represents True Blood. And im so glad I got the OB26 plate as I love the fang image!!!!
 
Now for the adorable deer :)







2 comments:

  1. I'm a True Blood fan too! Love this mani and the deers are awesome too ^_^

    ReplyDelete