Wednesday, August 29, 2012

LDoS: Summer Nights

Well dolls this is the last Lazy Days of Summer challenge post for me tonight and its Summer Nights. I wanted to try and re create that gorgeous deep blue night sky that you see when outside at night around a camp fire. Enjoying that lovely fresh summer air :)
 
So I decided to start of with 2 coats of OPI Russian Navy which is a gorgeous deep blurple. I then added one coat of the famous Max Factor Fantasy Fire, and then oped that off with 1 coat of Catrice Return of the Space Cowboys.
 
 
I think this has to be one of my favorite layering combos ever. I didn't want to take it off to do the next manicure. I loved this so much that Ill be painting my toes with it. Just look at the sparkle, and the depth in the color. It reminds me just like a night sky. Even the flash spots help to compliment it by looking like the moon. I'm just madly in love with this.

Now if you want to see more awesome summer head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment