Friday, August 3, 2012

LDOS: In The Garden

Hey dolls got another Lazy Days of Summer Challenge post for you all today!!!! But before that an update on my kitty :) I picked Merf up today and found out the technical name for the thing he has is Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease. Pretty much mean he has a sensitive bladder that bleeds due to stress and lack of water. So I know have to have him on an all wet diet, and of course the vet gave me their stuff which is $43 dollars for 15 days so if anyone know anything about this and know anything that can help my poor Merf it be greatly appreciated.  The food hes on right now is Royal Canine Urinary OS Wet. Been doing some research and seen Purina Pro has a similar one that I might try when I'm out of this one :) But besides all that Merf is doing good, acting like his adorable normal cuddly kitty self <3

Okay so now onto the nails. This manicure didnt turn out anything like I had in mind.... I started out with 2 coats of Orly Fresh, I then added one coat of Orly Mermaid Tale. This base was ment to represent grass..... I then stamped ontop with Konad Red, Pink and Yellow with BM-306.

I think if it didnt have the glitter it would have looked better. Guess ill know for next time ;)


What do you all think of it??? I must say I love Orly Fresh thou!!!! Its a great green polish!!!

Now I though before I post the links to the other people in the challenge id show you my awesome nail mail today!!!!

I got 2 of the China Glaze OMG collection from a doll in my birthday group!!!!1 TTYl, and TMI are now mine!!!! And some cute extras!!!


And a close up of the bottles!!!!


I then got my first Sea Lore polish called Ariel!!! I love the Little Mermaid by the way hehe. And a matching ring. This is my first piece of nail polish jewlery cant wait to paint my nails it and wear the ring together!!!!

Now if you want to see more awesome summer head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

1 comment:

  1. That Orly is a gorgeous green... <3 Love it.
    Congrats on your two new OMG polishes! I hope we'll be seeing some nail art with those two soon? :D

    ReplyDelete