Sunday, August 5, 2012

AiS: Brooze, Silver, and Gold

Good morning dolls, hope you all are having a great weekend so far!!! I figured id do my post early this morning since Mr. Merf woke me up early so I stamped my nails already!!!! Hes doing so much better, being his old mischievous self.

Last night I painted my nails with my new China Glaze TMI!!!! I am sooo impressed with this color, its was almost fully opaque in 1 coat!! Ill definatly have to try stamping with it. Today's Adventures in Stamping challenge is Bronze, Silver and Gold. Since I don't own a bronze polish *I'll have to change that* I decided to use silver and gold :)  I decided to use my BM-310 plate and stamped using Essie Good as Gold, and then used a dotting tool and added dots of Sally Hansen Silver Sweep.


I really like the way this turned out, wish my dots were a bit more even thou. But I definatly am loving the gold with the TMI, they really compliment each other.

Hopefully tonight or tomorrow ill have to try my new Sea Lore polish :)

Have a great day lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment