Thursday, July 12, 2012

LDOS: Favorite Towel

Hello lovelies, I had time to stamp my nails today and check in for a blog post about The Lazy Days Of Summer Challenge number 5: Inspired by your favorite towel. My favorite towel is one I got while on my first cruise with my husband. We did a Eastern Caribbean cruise and stopped at awesome places like Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, Aruba and St. Thomas.

This particular towel I got from St. Thomas. I normally don't buy towels on vacation as I collect shot glasses from everywhere Ive been but this towel I feel in love with. Its a pink base (my favorite color), with white Hibiscus flowers on it (my favorite flower) so when I saw it I had to have it. There are bits of blue through out the towel but I'm not a huge fan of it on the towel so I left it out of this manicure he he.

Now that you know the story behind my towel, ill tell you what I did for my nails :). I started out with 3 coats of china Glaze Loves a Beach. I'm sooooo in love with this polish, Ive already put a good dent in the bottle :(. Once that was really dry I used BM-318 and Konad White stamping polish for the flowers. Apparently I tinted my topcoat a bit when doing it over the pink earlier as i got some though the white :( However I do like the way it turned out and love the white on the neon pink.


Ill try and add a picture of the towel when I bring it backup from the car, its in my beach bag currently he he. Anyway if I don't talk to you all tomorrow I hope you all have a fantastic weekend <3

Now if you want to see more awesome summer head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

4 comments: