Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spectraflair on China Glaze Neons!!!!

Well dolls tomorrow is Friday!!!!! And im off for the weekend!!! Even thou Ive felt like crap these past few days, been really sick, im still looking forward to it. I got a busy weekend planned and wont be home till Sunday so ill be MIA for a few :( Gonna go fishing Friday and Saturday and then Saturday night going to down town Toronto to see the in-laws and go out. But I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

Now for my manicure for the weekend I wanted it to be simple but bright, just in case it gets any chips or anything. So I decided to use all 10 of the China Glaze shimmer Neon's and then put my
SF-14 topcoat over top in case its sunny this weekend.

On my left hand I used from thumb to pinky : Beach Cruise-r, Sun-kissed, Pink Plumeria, Splish Splash, and Love's a Beach.  The first picture is without flash the rest are with flash :)






For my right hand used from thumb to pinky: Surfin' for Boys, I'm With the Lifeguard, Hang-ten Toes, Orange You Hot?, and Flirty Tankini. The first picture is without flash the rest are with flash :)








If you want to see what they look like without the SF I do have a past blog post with all the colors swatches. But I must say I loveee the way these look with the SF. The holoness is insane!!!! I couldn't capture it fully with my camera. Hopefully I can get a better picture at some point this weekend.

Hope you all have a great weekend and talk to you all on Sunday!!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment