Monday, May 14, 2012

Snoopy Nails :)

A little while ago I seen an awesome manicure done by Rachel over at Glam Polish. I loved everything about her manicure!!! Whats not to love thou about holo polish and snoopy? So after seeing this I had to order some of the nail water decals from Born Pretty. I ordered the Snoopy set and a Hello Kitty set.

Now one thing I learned about these water decals are if you try adn do it like a normal tattoo where you put the design on the nail and a wet sponge on top, I noticed the design was all white but I was able to peel it on my nail and flip it. So for the others i wet the paper and slid the design off and just placed it on my nail. Found this to be really easy, took me about 5 minutes to do both hands :)

I started out with 2 coats of a SF-35 polish I created a while back. I love Spectraflair and how versatile it is. I cant wait to make colored polishes with it.



I then used the Snoopy decals on my nails. Top two pictures are with flash bottom to are without.


Aren't they adorable!!!!! I cant even express how awesome these things are, soo affordable, soo quick and easy. Whats not to love? Ill defiantly probably be using these alot now after how much Ive fallen in love with them :)

Now tomorrow a new game comes out, so I do appologize if I'm away more often for the next week but im very excited about Diablo 3. However I do already have some blog posts ready for you lovely readers <3

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE these - also you crack me up! When Star Wars came out I went MIA ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just cant help it my inner nerd loves to come out, doesnt help that my husband is a huge one LOL

      Delete