Sunday, April 15, 2012

Untried Month!!

So a lovely lady in my birthday group, Helen,  came up with a fabulous idea!!!


One month of untried polishes!!! This should be pretty easy thinking how many polishes I bought today and how many other untried ones I own!!

Right now i'm on a blue kick after wearing Nails Inc Baker Street, so today I decided to try China Glaze Sky High-top from their Kicks collection. Its an awesome blue cream that applies opaque in 2 coats. It was a bit thick but overall a great polish.



Look at how pretty it is!!!! I'm Really missing Baker Street thou so it may be going on the toes tomorrow ha ha.

But if you guys want to see more awesome untried polishes head on over to some other lovely ladies in my birthday group!!!

Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges
Alyssa C at Mused about you
Lexi at Finger painted
Miagi at Pretty Kitty Claws

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bright blue! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know isnt it!!! I was soo surprised I never tried this sooner

      Delete