Friday, April 20, 2012

Todays haul and nail mail from this week

I decided today that since I'm loving my Cult Nails from yesterday to much to take off today I would show you the 2 nail mails I haven't posted yet as well as one I got today and what I bought today.

I was very surprised today on how much self control I had!! I went into Trade Secrets, Cosmo prof, Claire's and Sephora and came out with only 4 things for myself!!!!

I also received my spring surprise, the 365 days of color nail mail and a new stamper I ordered a while ago :)

First with pictures of the haul :)


OPI Avoplex to go and Essie Matte about you *both for my swap with Zoe*, Lush Lemony Flutter *finally had to try this stuff after hearing so much about it and I'm already in love with it* and Make up for ever HD Powder *Best finishing powdering Ive ever tried, works on like any skin tone*


Zoya Carly from the new Surf collection *was really hard to choose just 1 but I had to be good*, Claire's Candy Shop *a dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Ive been lemming after* and my new double sided stamper *this took like 5 weeks to get there :( *

I think I had a pretty productive day buying this stuff, i did come across the new OPI Spider-man collection at Trade Secrets but decide to hold of until Cosmo prof gets them so that I get my discount he he. Gotta save money to spend on other polish stuff :)

Now for my nail mail!!


I love supporting Indie polish makers so when 365 days of color started selling there I had to get all five *Funfetti, cotton candy, explosion, summer dreams and old time movie*. She had super fast shipping and was a delight to email back and forth with and her polishes are even better in person!! I believe she now also carries these in full sizes if your interested :)


And last but defiantly not least is my awesome Spring Surprise from Carrie <3!!! She got me A Perfect 10 Sweet thang, Revlon scented Apple-tini fizz and Pinapple fizz, NYC matte top coat, Hard CAndy Beetle, and Confetti Pink Confetti, as well as a flirt stamping kit with a flower plate!!! So cant wait to try some of these out, will defiantly use them for some of my untried posts :)

But dolls, im exhausted so going to go read a bit, tomorrow I promise ill ahve a pciture of a enw manicure <3

No comments:

Post a Comment