Monday, April 2, 2012

Nail mail, haul and Models Own Indian Ocean!!!

Don't you love coming home to nail mail? Well today I was greeted with an amazing package from a lovely lady in my Birthday group. Funny thing is was all day I was hoping that his package would show up today and it did :)



The chocolate was delicious *even the hubby agreed*, the post card was adorable and the polish well that was just simply amazing since its Models Own Indian Ocean!!!

Now today at work I also purchased the new sally girl scented nail polishes!!! and of course a bottle of Seche Vite :)


Left to right they smell like the following : Grape, banana, lime, orange, cherry and coconut.

They are sooo cute and smell amazing, banana and cherry are by far my favorite for both smell and color. Will have to buy back ups of these as they are soo sticking cute :)

Now onto the NOTD. Of course I had to use my Models Own Indian Ocean. For this I layered 2 coats of Models Own Indian Ocean over 2 coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy. I had a feeling this would be a good base for it as Indian Ocean itself is pretty sheer and I was right. I am more in love with this polish then what I thought I would be. In my hubby's words " it's the greatest polish you own". The photos really don't do this justice!!

First is with flash second is without :)



Mmmm I love this, next time i'm gonna later it over a pink I think and see how it looks. And of course I just couldn't hide its beauty with any stamping or nail art the first time wearing it :)

1 comment:

  1. Indian Ocean looks fabulous on you, I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete