Monday, April 16, 2012

China Glaze Riveting

Well today was the 2nd day of me using an untried nail polish . I gave my husband the choice between Stone Cold and Riveting from the China Glaze Capitol Colors collection, and he choose riveting :)

I'm really surprised I haven't tried this one yet since I buy it when they first came into my work. Its an awesome bright orange shimmer with a gold undertone. Indoors it sparkles soo much I cant wait to see it in the sun tomorrow. The formula was great, 2 coats adn it was perfect!!!! Cant wait to try my other Hunger Games polishes :)



Isn't it perfect for summer!! I need to try this on the toes but today I had to put Baker Street on them and i'm loving it!!!

But if you guys want to see more awesome untried polishes head on over to some other lovely ladies in my birthday group!!!

Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges
Alyssa C at Mused about you

5 comments:

  1. It took me a while to come around on the Hunger Games polishes, but I'm fairly certain I need this one. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was the same way but really happy with the 7 that I own

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty and it would make the perfect summer pedi! I don't own any of the Hunger Games polishes. Usually I need each new collection but haven't got around to getting any of them STILL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh you defiantly need this one, smoke and ashes and agro, they are by far my 3 favorites!!!

      Delete
  3. This was a surprise favorite of mine from the collection! It looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete