Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ASBMF: Glitter Sammy

Well i'm working through this challenge at a good steady pace, on challenge 3 of 14!! Ill tell you thou my husband wasn't happy that I removed my lady bugs after only 1 day of wearing them he he.

Now for he 3rd challenge we had to do a glitter sandwich. Ive only ever done one of these before and used a pretty neutral base. This time I wanted color. I realized most of my jellies are neutral, however I then came across China Glaze Orange Knockout!!!

Orange knockout is an awesomely squishy neon orange. 3 coats and it goes pretty opaque so what I did was I used 2 coats, then a coat of Pretty and Polished Valentino, as I wanted glitter that would match, and then did 1 more coat of Orange Knockout.



I absolutely love how squishy this looks adn how the light grey litter turned to almost a coral color :) After doing this I definatly need to find more bright colored jelly polishes :)

Now if you want to see more amazing manicure from these challenge, head on over to the other lovely ladies blogs :)

Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at  Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails



6 comments:

  1. Love this! Glitter sammies are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im really loving them, just got Revlon Royal so ill have to try one with that hehe

      Delete
  2. I love it! I just tried a glitter sandwich for the first time recently and now I need to try it with orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you i was really happy with the way it turned out :)

      Delete