Friday, April 13, 2012

ASBMF: April Showers

Today is challenge # 3 of April Showers Bring May Flowers, which is April Showers :)

For this I decided I was going to use 2 of the polishes I got in yesterday nail mail. Nails In Baker Street, Max Factor Fantasy Fire and Models Own Ibiza Mix.

This manicure didn't turn out quiet how I envisioned it but its not to bad :)

I started out with 2 coats of the Nails Inc Baker Street. This color is the most stunning blue Ive ever seen!!! I think this is one of my favorite polishes right now, its soooo electric adn the formula was fantastic!!!!


I then applied 2 very thin coats of Max Factor Fantasy Fire. I wanted it to be streaky for the rain effect so that's why I applied it as thin as possible :) I cant wait to try Fantasy Fire over other colors!!


Now this is the part that didn't look how I felt it would. I used Models Own Ibiza Mix on the ring finger for an accent nail. Its supposed to represent the color that come out after then rain, with flowers blossoming, grass turning green,  and pollen in the air :P he he !!! I think Ibiza mix would be much better over a different color :)


So what do you guys think about it?

Now if you want to see more amazing manicure from these challenge, head on over to the other lovely ladies blogs :)

Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails





No comments:

Post a Comment