Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Untried, Glitter Top Coat :)

Today I bring you another untried polish, or shall I say a few of them. I already posed my ombre manicure which is the base of today's mani. It was my first time using Max Factor Disco Mix and Intense Plum, as well as China Glaze Traffic Jam and Sally Hansen Fuchsia Flare. I then decided it need something on top so I used my new 365 Days Of Color polish, Old Time Movie!!

I must say i'm really impressed with Old Time Movie, i love how the glitter is really broken/torn in it. I think it also works really well with the 5 base colors I used :)




But if you guys want to see more awesome untried polishes head on over to some other lovely ladies in my birthday group!!!

Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges
Alyssa C at Mused about you

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of shredded glitters! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, and it is great, probably one of my favorite right now

      Delete
  2. THAT is a cool glitter. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np and thank your for reading :) and her polishes are reallyy reasonably priced if your interested in it :)

      Delete