Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tronica Skittles

So today after my interview I was already bored of my more natural manicure, so as soon as I got home it came off. It took me a while to decide what colors to use and then I realized its been ages since Ive used any of my China Glaze Tronicas. And when I realized I have only 5 of them it came to me to do a skittle mani with them :)



I absolutly loveee these colors. So from the thumb to the pinky is the following:
- Digital Dawn
- Gamer Glam
- High Def
- Techno Teal
- Laser Lime

All of these colors applied really smooth with only 2 coats, the holoness is them is incredible. My pictures really dont justify the polish. Really wish I had a balcony to take these pictures in the sunlight :)

Now I also received my Julep box today. In it was Alicia a cream ligh pink/coral, which when I swatched it looks like a dupe of Finger Paints Circus Peanuts (Ill do a comparison this weekend on it) and Portia which is a gorgous jelly teal glitter, and the argan Elixir which ive used both in my hair and on my cuticles and is nice and light. Gives the hair great shine and smoothness as well :)


Oh and cant forget the free nail file as well:) Definatly love getting this every month. Every polish ive gotten from Julep so far ive loved.

2 comments:

  1. I just Laser Lime in the post today! They look lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty and they are awesome I kinda wish i bought the whole collection when they were released

    ReplyDelete