Saturday, March 24, 2012

Super hero nails

For a while now Ive been wanting to attempt super hero nails but couldn't decide which to do. Today I realized that Captain America, Wonder woman, Super man, Flash, and Spider man all pretty much use the same colors so I decided to give it a try.

I used 4 stripe rites in Navy blue, White, Red and Yellow, as well as China Glaze White on white, Frostbite, Sunshine pop, and China Rouge.

First ill show you what colors I painted for the base of each superhero :)


And now the finished product. the first two are the right hand the last picture is the left hand.




Overall I'm really happy with this. I think it came out really well and will probably try this again n the future with different superhero's :). in case anyone doesn't know who's who from the thumb to the pinky it goes as follow :

- Captain America
-Wonder women
-Superman
-Flash
-Spider man

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I totally love this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome! I just love this look - I may need to copy it ;) My boys would think I was the best mom ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, and do it Id love to see pics of it :) my hubby and his friends loved them

      Delete