Thursday, March 8, 2012

First time stamping and first Pretty and Polished!!!

So i joined a stamping group on facebook since I love polish and seen all the cool mais girls were creating. I bought a plate and two konad polishes a few years ago, couldnt get the hang of it so never did do a mani with them. Latlety thou ive been looking at what the girls have been doing and read posts on stamping. Since then ive ordered like 5 plates and the first one came today, MLS-05!!!!


Sorry for the crappy picture, was really hard to get one without a reflection of myself in it :)

Now since im loving my tronica nails I stamped over top of it (exscuse the bit of tip wear from work today)


I used Konad black and white for the stamping. The glitter is a pretty and polished color called Valentino!!


Here is a picture of Valentino and Party on my yacht. My first pretty and polish polishes and wont be my last. They are absolutly stunning. The glitter goes on really well. I cant wait to do a full mani with Party on my yacht. Here a swatch of both of them :)



Arent they just absolutly stunning!!!

4 comments:

  1. They turned out great!..is that plate one from Ebay?...looks like lots of cute designs...Plz keep doing more stamping pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your stamping is fab! I can't wait to see your swatches of Pretty & Polished Party On My Yacht. I ordered that polish last night. x

    ReplyDelete