Sunday, March 11, 2012

First full nail stamping!!

Today I went to Michael's and bought an acrylic paint set and decided I would do a full nail flower stamp onto my nails and color it in with the acrylic paint. So I left on my essence manicures from an earlier post today. Here it is first with just the white print.


I defiantly found that it was hard to get the whole image to transfer smoothly to the nail, but for my first time I don't think it was too bad and if I get bigger plate designs I'm sure it will be easier in the future.


 I used yellow and blue to fill in the flowers as I figured they go good together.

Overall i'm happy with this mani, I know with practice it'll get better :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am doing a 28 day nail art challenge in February, to help demonstrate a style I linked this post to mine. Thank you for being awesome!! Jilltastic
    http://www.jilltasticnaildesign.com/2012/12/nail-art-techniques-defined.html

    ReplyDelete